Jul 9, 2009

mhmm

HELLO PEOPLE WHO READ MY RARELY UPDATED BLOG!

i know i dont always update, at least i do somtimes (:

so, i dont really know what i wanna write
im just gonna type things that are in my head
so, today is a thursday!
just finished my exams >;D
my form 4 seniors ask me to go with them to HARTAMAS's IU day

i just got a hair cut
looks kinda sucky ;P
ask sabby she will know when she see's me, if im going to the park today (:
its my last year's hair style

i dont know why, when i have somthing right in my hand
and it really looks like its going well
its goes way, i know i might be different somtimes but i cant always be the same me everytime
so yeah, everything is always messed up

i dont know what to write anymore,
i still remember sabby asked me to make my posts colourful ;D
i think this is colourful enough :P

i think thats all, i will update my blog when i update it!
tata!
you know who this is (: